Sample Cover letter for Hotel Sales
Cover letter should be written keeping in the mind the reader point of view. Your employer is busy person and does have time to view your letter only so always keep the letter simple and talk to the point. This will assist in gaining the confidence of employer for achieving Hotel Sales.
(Write your name and address)
349 Jenna Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
4522 John Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Knowing about placements carried on by URS Corporation at location, I was very much pleased as was waiting for this opportunity since long time. I came to know about the vacancy via Simply Hired for the Hotel Sales post.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Sales responsibility and co-ordination for additional brands of Radisson Blu, Park Inn and Regent nationally
- Management reporting monthy to HQ in Germany in German
- Regular client liaison, account management and presentation to key booking agencies
- Liaison with Global Sales Office on location planning and new property selection
- Event management for hotel re-launch in August 08 including media responsibility
- Direct relationship building with all key clients in local territory and nationally where applicable
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I think this is the perfect place to take up new challenges and invite opportunities. For more details related to my education and experience you can get arrange an interview session with me.