Sample Cover letter for Hotel Sales Manager
There are four important things your cover letter should cover like applying for which position, name of company, references and destination of job. All these things make letter complete and can take you step further towards the job.
(Write your name and address)
1143 Chandler Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Echostar Communications Corporation
3486 Longview Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am obliged to Net-Temps.com as from there I came to know about the placements going on in Echostar Communications Corporation for the position of Hotel Sales Manager . The region of work and the location that is Billings is also quite comfortable for me.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Organize and conduct General Manager’s meetings on a dailyweekly basis.
- Identify new markets for the hotel and acquire accounts.
- Build relationships with journalists and local media in order to raise awareness of the hotel.
- Complete a sales and marketing plan for the hotel and set business budgets with the revenue manager in order to achieve room and conference occupancy.
- Build a base of local corporate accounts that will use the hotel on a regular basis.
- Create large business account prospects for all sales managers to convert sales leads into realized business.
- Negotiate and set up all corporate rates visiting corporate clients and hotel booking agents.
- Organise and attend client events agency evenings’ pre and post show rounds.
- Conduct competitor and market analysis.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I welcome an opportunity to discuss with you my experience and qualifications at your convenient time. I would like to thank you for your time and consideration.