Sample Cover letter for Human Resource Assistant
Our main aim is to make you aware about the importance of cover letter for Human Resource Assistant and ignoring it might affect on your growing career. For the development of career in particular field you need to first show the level of professionalism.
(Write your name and address)
3840 Stratford Court
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Qwest Communications Intl Inc
972 Norma Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I’m writing to communicate my interest in applying for the Human Resource Assistant position for your office at Goldsboro . I am looking forward to be a part of Qwest Communications Intl Inc. I believe that I have the required talent and credentials for the job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Set up and maintained effective and up-to-date information databases.
- Organised training events and meetings including the preparation of marketing material and equipment, booking of venues, trainers and speakers and recording of evaluation material.
- Successfully monitored costs of events.
- Acted as a point of contact for customers ensuring queries were answered effectively.
- Accurately recorded and produced minutes in a timely manner.
- Processed invoices using the financial system proving ability to quickly adapt to specialised computer software.
- Mail merged appointment letters.
- Responsible for ordering equipment.
- Greeted patients and recorded their details on manual and computerised systems whilst covering reception.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would appreciate your consideration for this job opening as I believe that my skills are a suitable match for the job’s requirements. I appreciate your taking the time for reviewing my credentials. Please feel free to get in touch with me for any clarifications required.