Sample Cover letter for Human Resources
It is definitely important to prepare eye catchy resume but along with it do not neglect the importance of cover letter for Human Resources. Cover letter play very important role in determining your working status so far and this sample letter would assist you in best possible way.
(Write your name and address)
3798 Williams Mine Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
4443 Cottonwood Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
$position is what I am looking for since long time as it perfectly matches with my educational qualification. When hear about vacancy in Cigna Corp at Rochelle Park via Indeed.com , I immediately thought of applying for it.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for successful review and implementation of all human resource policies, strategies and processes including leadership development, talent management and succession planning, employee training and engagement,
- job and training needs analysis and role descriptions, coaching, probationary periods, induction, change management,
- health and safety, staff and client satisfaction surveys to achieve business vision.
- Implemented and trained managers and staff in successful performance management programme aligning business planning with SMART objectives and personalised learning and development plans,
- whilst obtaining funded training worth in excess of Â£100k at no cost to the business, and contributing to 6% increase in turnover during the recessionary period.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I sincerely look forward to put my skills and work experience with your organization. I will contact you in next few days for confirming the details of the interview. You can contact me for any clarifications if needed. I would like to thank you for your valuable time and consideration.