Sample Cover letter for Import Export Manager
Two important things which you need to mark out while writing cover letter among which one is informative content and other is good English with zero grammatical errors. With this you will find it easy to avail the Import Export Manager.
(Write your name and address)
2355 Boone Crockett Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Bemis Company, Inc.
2893 James Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am person of ethics and you would know this if I get a chance to work with people like you. While browsing YAHOO! HotJobs I got to know about vacancy for Import Export Manager in Bemis Company, Inc. in Port Angeles and soon thought of grabbing this opportunity.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Deal with all tender and sales quotes for a diverse client base from across the globe, with special main focus on middle east.
- Proactive to meet sales expectations working to company budget.
- Have increased sales year on year in difficult times.
- Detailed knowledge of letters of credit, also create invoices and packing lists and certificates of origin if required.
- Excellent customer service skills ensure clients trust me to sort out any problems that may arise.
- Built good relationships with worldwide known freight hauliers.
- Adhere to health and safety regulations.
- The role also requires that warehouse stock levels are managed accurately and that records are kept up to date of goods in and goods out.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I will be waiting for your reply and hope it would be positive. In the coming week will make a call to know more about the day, date, venue and timing of the interview. Thank you is the last thing which I can say for delivering your precious time.