Sample Cover letter for Information Architect
Like while writing article its summary plays important role, similarly while applying for job, along with resume cover letter plays equal important role. The Information Architect is very competitive in nature, and so have a look at the sample letter before preparing the final cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
3384 Jadewood Farms
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Puget Energy Inc.
1778 Twin Oaks Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned of opportunity available with Puget Energy Inc. for the position of Information Architect at Haledon . If you are looking for a capable, and team-oriented person with a dynamic attitude then you should review my enclosed resume.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Define and implement master data management for Sage including master customer tables, master people tables and master product tables
- Take ownership of the Enterprise Information Model and the Enterprise Metadata Dictionary and lead the design and build of information architectures that enable informational and analytical management inquiry of well-integrated, subject-oriented historical data
- Define and implement a data governance model for Sage including the introduction of data stewards and trusted information source committees
- Facilitate and run a Sage-wide programme that establishes local ownership of data quality and its constant improvement and take responsibility for customer data quality, via the Trillium data quality tool, for account deduplication and address cleanse and match and develop solutions to the returned mail problem
- Support the Business Intelligence and Reporting teams to ensure that Sage is progressively creating tangible value from business intelligence insight to all available data
- Lead the data protection compliance project, provide guidance to operational areas such as sales and marketing on data protection issues, create all documents including policies and guides to data protection and develop and undertake audits of all Sage divisions and acquisitions
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am eagerly looking forward to this opportunity for working with your company. I firmly believe that I am suitable candidate for this job. I appreciate your time in order to review your profile. You can contact me for any details required.