Sample Cover letter for Information Security
Templates of cover letter can be found in many types. Depending on your job profile you need to prepare particular letter which can grab attention of employer. For Information Security it is essential to mention your skills and the source of reference.
(Write your name and address)
313 Hillcrest Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
1300 Cliffside Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am thankful for giving me your precious time and taking my interview for Information Security . It can be always a great experience to work for reputed company like Anadarko Petroleum Corporation situated in Seattle. I learnt about the vacancy via JobCentral.com while browsing net.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Brought into Provident to Head up the new Information Security function.
- Originally reporting to Head of IT Governance, the governance role has now been moved into my area of expertise.
- Currently working on positioning Information Risk and IT Security as a Board remit, to Group Board.
- Responsible for the overall security of this multi-site operation, with a team of 5.
- Championing DPA and PCI-DSS awareness and mitigation, enterprise-wide, as none has existed prior.
- Providing point of reference for all DPA enquiries, both 3rd party and Customer driven.
- In the process of creating full incident management processes, together with digital investigation and technical consultancy to the group.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In order to prove myself for this post, there is a need of one meeting. Fix the date and timing and let me know on the mentioned contact details. Kindly take this matter in to account as soon as possible.