Sample Cover letter for Insurance Agent
While carrying on job hunting campaign, see to it that you are ready with attractive cover letter along with resume as this is vital part of passing for interview purpose. Some of the jobs like Insurance Agent require you to be quiet alert as there is chance of facing huge amount of competition.
(Write your name and address)
3694 Stonecoal Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
1769 Tennessee Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am sending my resume for your consideration in regards to the position of Insurance Agent for your office at Toledo . I have good creative abilities and work experience that makes me perfect person to function at this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I work in the broking team as a broking unit agent, this is a self-managed role.
- I have to apply terms and loadings to more complex home insurance renewals such as Subsidence, Flood, Convictions and Renovations etc.
- I deal with Mid-High net worth policyholders and our Public Domain Customers, along with policies with high sums insured and high valuables.
- I have to deal with and negotiate terms with all 11 underwriters from our panel along with answering general enquiries from both customer services and sales and dealing with customers.
- We have time limits and targets that I over achieve and I am able to write off more than 2,000 before referring to a manager.
- I am looking to start my CII qualification in the coming year.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I welcome an opportunity to discuss with you my experience and qualifications at your convenient time. I would like to thank you for your time and consideration.