Sample Cover letter for Insurance Assistant
The fact is that today in cooperative world people give lot of importance to cover letter and resume so make sure you put your best efforts in preparing them. The mentioned sample cover letter will allow you to understand the format of writing letter for Insurance Assistant.
(Write your name and address)
774 Walnut Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Imperial Sugar Company
93 State Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
My work experience was demanding some great job and I cannot get any better job profile as mentioned by Imperial Sugar Company at Hackensack via CareerBuilder . Applying for Insurance Assistant is completely pleasure for me.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Key responsibilities and achievements:
- Creation of a new start-up company – author of original business plan
- Management of all operations including: supplier selection and auditing, the Call Centre and Claims Team, claim reporting procedures, uninsured loss recovery, the IT and telephone systems, all finance and accounting procedures
- Management of c20,000 vehicles at end of first years’ trading
- Client relationship management including service performance reviews and risk management
- Staff management, selection, recruitment and training
- FSA and ISO compliance
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would like to make effective use of this opportunity and my experience says that I stand out different from others. Tackling any kind of situation is possible for me in a successful way. To know more about me get in touch with me.