Sample Cover letter for Insurance Coordinator
In order to acquire post of Insurance Coordinator you need to prepare eye catchy cover letter along with your resume. Writing content oriented cover letter can assist in creating good impression in the mind of employers.
(Write your name and address)
4092 Heather Sees Way
(Write Employer’s name and address)
IKON Office Solutions Inc.
1002 Loving Acres Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am submitting my resume for your pursual with regards to Insurance Coordinator position with IKON Office Solutions Inc. at Grove . I have an excellent track record in majority of the competencies that you are looking for in the potential candidate.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Dispute resolution for all general insurance products provided by CBA Motor and Travel Insurance
- Conducting reviews of decisions made by claims underwriting and finance departments as part of Internal Dispute Resolution process prior to escalation to Ombudsman.
- Review of Ombudsmans determinations and identification of internal issues following adverse outcomes.
- Meetings with various departments to address identified issues.
- Composition of correspondence providing explanations for decisions reached internally.
- Preparation of case summaries for matters referred to Ombudsman for arbitration
- Further developed organisational and dispute management skills
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would appreciate the opportunity to make valuable contributions to your team. I am looking forward to meet you further for discussing my profile. I will call you next week to confirm if you can arrange the interview for me. Thanks a lot for your time and consideration.