Sample Cover letter for Insurance Customer Service
Say big no to grammatical errors in cover letter as it will spoil your image in front of employer. Cover letter is meant for making you noticeable in front of so many candidates for Insurance Customer Service so make sure you prepare professional letter with the help of the sample letter given below.
(Write your name and address)
4236 Sherwood Circle
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Hub Group Inc.
1167 Bird Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Please consider my resume for the position of Insurance Customer Service for your office at Lafayette . I am working at a position with work profile and responsibilities similar to the position you have advertised. I believe I would be a valuable addition to Hub Group Inc. in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I am an experienced, reliable and trusted employee and am given responsibility for a number of duties including taking motor and household customer service calls.
- I am an acting team leader when needed.
- I give insurance information whilst updating and inputting information on specific insurance systems.
- When I detect fraud I investigate and then take appropriate actions via passing this information to the relevant departments.
- I deal with complaints of which I resolve to the customer and companies satisfaction.
- I attend meetings and then brief team members with updates and important information.
- I am always volunteering to take any extra work that is available as I like to broaden my skills and abilities.
- I make good use of programmes such as Excel and PowerPoint for team incentives and updating figures.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I appreciate the opportunity to prove my skills and discuss my abilities. I am eagerly looking forward to our meeting and like to thank you for your valuable time and consideration.