Sample Cover letter for Insurance Sales
Why is it important to write good cover letter? Basically it creates good impression in the mind of reader and can help in marking yourself different from other candidates. There is lot of competition for Insurance Sales and to strive in such competition you need to start with good cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
3577 Water Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
4392 Pride Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Source I came to know that you need candidate with proper experience background for Insurance Sales and I can match up with your requirement. Firstly for me thinking about working in TruServ Corporation located in Concord is in itself a great thing.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Closing new business & renewals to underwriters
- Processing new business & renewal documentation to send out to clients
- Chasing claims experiences
- Setting up fleet presentations to be sent to underwriters to gather rates for brokers
- Calculating rates through insurance scheme rate books
- Updating MID – Motor Insurance data base
- Liaising with clients & underwriters via telephone, email & fax
- Referring driver, vehicle, EU trips & cover extension to underwriters
- Processing MTA’s – Midterm adjustments
- Calculating additional & return premiums
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please inform me if you need any further information related to my qualifications and work experience. You can also contact me via phone number and email which is mentioned in my resume. I would like to thank you for your efforts in this matter.