Sample Cover letter for Interior Designer
Our main aim is to make you aware about the importance of cover letter for Interior Designer and ignoring it might affect on your growing career. For the development of career in particular field you need to first show the level of professionalism.
(Write your name and address)
3843 Public Works Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2090 Wilson Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am forwarding my resume in response to the advertisement found in YAHOO! HotJobs for the position of Interior Designer . I believe that my years of work experience make me an ideal candidate for the concerned position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Interior Designer Responsible for managing all aspects of the sales Surveying and design process for each client, from the initial meeting with the client to space planning Overseeing the project management of the contract through to completion.
- Primary objective is to maximize the sale of furniture Projects ranged from a few hundred pounds, to a hundred & fifty thousand pounds.
- Sales Surveyor/Designer Responsible for managing all aspects of the sales, surveying and design process for each client, from the initial meeting with the client to space planning & overseeing the project management of the contract through to completion. Projects ranging from ten thousand pounds, to three hundred & fifty thousand pounds.
- Aug 03/Dec 05 Colonial Supplemental Insurance.
- Customer Service Representative Responsible for generating new customer relationships by providing supplemental Employee Benefits to the work site market.
- Selling B2B, make presentations to CEO’s, CFO’s, HR Directors, and Managers Developing a benefits and communications plan for each industry/market, and seeing the enrolment through to completion.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my education and experience with you. I will soon contact you via phone or email to discuss the possibility of arranging an interview. I would like to thank you for your consideration and time in this regard.