Sample Cover letter for Inventory Management Associates
Reader’s eye will first fall on the cover letter before resume and so it is essential to have professional cover letter. Some of the people make good pre preparation but they do mistake of neglecting cover letter. Have a glance at the format mentioned below in order to understand what is to be written and what not while applying for Inventory Management Associates.
(Write your name and address)
2580 Nuzum Court
(Write Employer’s name and address)
913 Grasselli Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Via online search on Jobing.com I came to know about the vacancy for Inventory Management Associates in Buffalo. As known to all Gentek Inc. has reputed name in market and working with such company would be a great experience.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Playing a pivotal role in the design and development of excel reporting spreadsheets for the Inventory department and senior management reporting.
- RMA returns gatekeeper and approval administrator for the EMEA group.
- Quality shipment log administrator for the EMEA group.
- Successful management/control of external pallet storage inbound and outbound stock control.
- Actively involved in developing new and redrafting process/procedure manuals/Sop’s.
- Involved in a major software implementation and subsequent upgrades to Oracle and Trax
- Production supervisor for the Work order & Special requirements department.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I think this is the perfect place to take up new challenges and invite opportunities. For more details related to my education and experience you can get arrange an interview session with me.