Sample Cover letter for Inventory Specialist
Good cover letter can make your career whereas bad cover letter can spoil it. Take care of the details that you mention in your letter for Inventory Specialist as if they are not accurate then it might create problems in interview.
(Write your name and address)
3685 Abia Martin Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
1848 Armbrester Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am submitting my resume for your consideration with regard to Inventory Specialist position with Berkshire Hathaway Inc. at Deerpark . My previous experiences and educational background have prepared me well to perform the required duties.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for analysing investment data and reconciling this in monthly packs on an individual fund basis.
- Attending monthly review meeting with Fund Accountants to discuss how the investments were performing.
- Reconciliation of investment management fees from external holding company and processing these calculations through the ledgers via journals.
- Reconciliation of Investment Management Company invoices, process through ledger and organise payments of these invoices with senior management and treasury.
- Ad hoc tasks, reports as directed.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I understand the value of time given by you and appreciate the effort taken for reading my letter. In case you are aiming to have more details related to my personal or professional background then you can contact me on the given address.