Sample Cover letter for Investigator
Good cover letter can make your career whereas bad cover letter can spoil it. Take care of the details that you mention in your letter for Investigator as if they are not accurate then it might create problems in interview.
(Write your name and address)
92 Bastin Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2907 Ryder Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Acquiring job in Delphi Corp. at Fort Washington for the Investigator is the great thing in itself as everyone knows about the opportunity provided by this company. I am thankful to the Monster.com as through them I came to know about the vacancy and job profile.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- To prevent, detect and investigate linked/organized insurance fraud rings identified within Group risk management.
- To compile and submit police evidence packages and give evidence in court to secure convictions where possible.
- Ensure all data matching is investigated thoroughly.
- Through regular investigation audits and case reviews, ensure the team are following established processes and procedures.
- Provide technical feedback to individuals where appropriate, to develop and enhance fraud investigator and intelligence officer skills.
- Ensure all investigations are accurate and all case notes are maintained
- Motivate and develop the team to maximize the achievement of individuals and objectives as appropriate.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am looking forward to meet you for discussing my skills and qualification. You can contact me via telephone number or e-mail as mentioned in my resume. Thanks a lot for your time and consideration.