Sample Cover letter for Investment Administrative Assistant
You need to understand the format of writing cover letter as if you are not clear with it then there are chances of creating some great blunders. This sample cover letter for Investment Administrative Assistant would help you to create good impression in the mind of employer.
(Write your name and address)
2200 Bryan Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2103 Aspen Court
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Skills required for Investment Administrative Assistant can perfectly match with my educational background and working experience. Data placed by you on source considerably meets with my requirement. Loews Corporation in Greensboro is known for its business ethics and it would be great to work under great supervision.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Assisting directors and fund managers with Private Client portfolio’s
- Collating client information, stock history, and drafting valuation letters and ad-hoc valuations
- Undertaking analysis of companies.
- Assisting with portfolio review
- Research investment information and finding relevant fact sheets
- Undertaking capital gains tax calculations and client administrative/income queries.
- Preparation and presentation of probate valuations including fee monitoring
- Assisting with investment analysis and report writing to allow Investment Advisors to research further
- Providing full administrative support when needed
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In the coming week I will make a contact with you so that we can discuss out the date of interview. In case you require more information you can contact me at the mentioned phone number and email id.