Sample Cover letter for Investment Banking
Learn how to write good cover letter for Investment Banking in order to avail the job with less inconvenience. Remember one thing that it is your cover letter which is going to define you before interview so keep it meaningful.
(Write your name and address)
2142 Columbia Boulevard
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Kelly Services Inc.
1619 Oak Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am interested in Investment Banking position available in your company. I have a genuine interest in the relevant industry and I have developed the working knowledge of various areas related to the job opening. Please find my enclosed resume with this letter.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Dealing with structured plans for credit suiess, Leeds, Morgan Stanley, and HSBC.
- Effectively deal with ISA transfers request within given SLA timescales. Conduct Anti- Money Laundering checks as part of maturity process.
- Fully involved in UAT testing phase for Business support team.
- Involved in UAT test plans and UAT defect reporting.
- Ensure a high level of customer service to all customers, both internal and external in line with legal/statutory requirements. To keep abreast of all FSA guidelines and adhere to the principles of TCF, monitoring cases and providing updates where necessary.
- To ensure performance outputs exceed pre-agreed client SLA targets. To challenge existing processes and procedures to ensure that i deliver a world class service to my clients and to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability ensuring individual client needs are met.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
You can contact me at 123-456-7890 for confirming the interview. I appreciate your time and efforts in this regard. Thank you for considering my resume for the relevant position.