Sample Cover letter for IT Lecturer
Cover letter, do not ignore it! Understand the importance of this letter as this would be your entry level for interview purpose. Applying for IT Lecturer requires you to be attentive enough so that you can successfully gain the position.
(Write your name and address)
3083 Morgan Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co.
1077 Washington Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
It gives me great pleasure in applying for the post of IT Lecturer in your company. I am sure that my credentials and interests suits to your needs well.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Teaching and engaging with large number of students
- Assisting in the development of learning materials preparing schemes of work and maintaining records to monitor student achievement and attendance
- Participating in the development administration and marking of exams and other assessments
- Providing administrative support to the management of taught undergraduate courses
- Supporting learners using the VLE online content management systems and self-learning packages
- Training students in Microsoft Office VB Programming and Web technologies
- Tutoring students seeking additional guidance with educational and technological project works
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
As my resume clearly briefs about my career history, I feel that I can tell you more in detail. I appreciate an opportunity for a personal interview so that I can prove you my skills and knowledge in the related field.