Sample Cover letter for IT Manager
Learn how to write good cover letter for IT Manager in order to avail the job with less inconvenience. Remember one thing that it is your cover letter which is going to define you before interview so keep it meaningful.
(Write your name and address)
4681 Pine Garden Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Forest Laboratories Inc.
3793 Woodside Circle
Ponce De Leon
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As I indicated in our conversation yesterday, I would like to apply for IT Manager at Atlanta advertised in JobCentral.com . I have the required qualifications and work experience needed for the job and I believe I could make a valuable contribution to Forest Laboratories Inc. in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- During my time at The Health Store I was involved in the following areas: –
- Managed installation of cat 5 network, servers, email and telecoms systems
- Selection, writing user documentation, implementation and support of ERP system.
- Development and support of MIS system, using Microsoft SQL
- Managed implementation of business continuity system, virtualisation, HR & Time and attendance systems
- Managed warehouse relocation – IT and telecoms systems, furniture, office layouts, people.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Thank for devoting your priceless time in interpreting my cover letter. I value your time and so would like to end the letter by saying that – waiting for your positive reply.