Sample Cover letter for IT Project Manager
There are many employers who tend to eliminate candidate if the cover letter is improper. So make sure that the cover letter prepared by you is accurate. If you do not have idea about dos and don’ts of letter for IT Project Manager then view the sample of the letter mentioned below.
(Write your name and address)
1726 Ferry Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
4617 Oakridge Farm Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
From Monster.com I learned about the vacancy for IT Project Manager in Allergan, Inc. at location. This is completely my line of interest and my educational background perfectly matches with your job requirements.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Review and upgrade the critical business systems (financial and operational) in use in the company.
- Develop and implement a CRM strategy for the company’s sales operation.
- Establish a formal IT policy for the Group to ensure a minimum level of standards.
- Deliver additional business efficiency projects as instructed by the Board.
- Manage the implementation of Group-wide projects as directed by the Group Board.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would welcome the opportunity to make significant contributions to your team. I am looking forward to discuss my profile with you. I will call you after few days week to confirm the arrangements for the interview. I like to thank you for your consideration.