Sample Cover letter for IT Recruiter
Modification of cover letter can be done depending o your qualification and experience. But it is important to know some of the basics while writing letter for IT Recruiter. The sample letter given below will make your difficulties easy to solve.
(Write your name and address)
1813 Ralph Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3376 Whispering Pines Circle
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am applying in response to your advertisement published in Indeed.com in regards to IT Recruiter position for your office at Willoughby . I am interested in working in this position with your company and believe that my employment and education meets the required criteria for this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools.
- Evaluate candidates’ strengths compared with clients’ requirements by, for example, evaluating, screening, and interviewing the candidate.
- Negotiate pay rates and other terms and conditions of engagement with candidates, and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
- Complete necessary pre-engagement processes including reference checks.
- Work with Business Development Managers to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, and to assess clients’ staffing requirements.
- Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive and diverse environment.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am eagerly looking forward to this opportunity for working with your company. I firmly believe that I am suitable candidate for this job. I appreciate your time in order to review your profile. You can contact me for any details required.