Sample Cover letter for J2EE Architect
There are many employers who have made cover letter compulsory along with submitting resume and so it is advisable for you to be ready with the template of such letter. Opportunity do not knock the door before coming so be ready with some of the basic documents like resume and cover letter while applying for J2EE Architect.
(Write your name and address)
4168 Maloy Court
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Siebel Systems Inc
2377 Froe Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
With the recommendation of friend and advertisement placed by you in Jobing.com I came to know about vacancy for J2EE Architect . I would like to keep my working abilities in front of you people if got a chance. Siebel Systems Inc in Holton is known for its value added work and I am looking forward to be part of it.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Originate custom price lists and quotes as part of
- application development projects and assignments,
- assuming such roles as Technical Lead and Java
- Devise and execcute business services for
- application caching layer, custom tags to support
- Pagination and presentation changes.
- Develop business
- and data access layers to support new
- functionalities, including a terms and conditions
- Module as a key contributor.
- Manage and deliver
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please inform me if you need any further information related to my qualifications and work experience. You can also contact me via phone number and email which is mentioned in my resume. I would like to thank you for your efforts in this matter.