Sample Cover letter for J2EE Programmer
Common mistake done by job seekers while applying for J2EE Programmer are that they pay more attention on reviving resume rather than cover letter. Resume plays vital role but cover letter is not far behind as it will assist you in becoming eligible for interview.
(Write your name and address)
3439 Grove Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Stewart & Stevenson Services Inc
1709 Queens Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I have gone through the job advert in the Simply Hired regarding the opportunity available with Stewart & Stevenson Services Inc for the position of J2EE Programmer . My previous work experiences and educational background prepares me well in order to perform the duties required.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for managing a team of 8 developer.
- Designed the architecture framework using MVC Architecture, Spring, Hibernate
- Currently performing the role of Scrum master and responsible for conducting daily scrum calls.
- Preparation of product backlog and verification it with client and prioritiising the user stories for release backlog.
- Resposible for development of Sprint backlog , Burn down chart and monitoring the daily progress.
- Designing and developing the Submission tracking workflow for the application.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In order to prove myself for this post, there is a need of one meeting. Fix the date and timing and let me know on the mentioned contact details. Kindly take this matter in to account as soon as possible.