Sample Cover letter for Java Developer
Understand the way of writing cover letter for Java Developer by viewing the sample letter mentioned below. Good English, good format and good content are the three important factors which must be there in your letter.
(Write your name and address)
1514 Parker Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2558 Oral Lake Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Via online search on Simply Hired I came to know about the vacancy for Java Developer in Cleveland. As known to all NorthWestern Corporation has reputed name in market and working with such company would be a great experience.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Work directly with the business to formulate new technology requirements and solve business problems
- Work with architecture team and define the Coding Standards for Java component development
- Deployment assistant responsible for developing and maintaining Maven build scripts and Jython scripts for WAS deployment
- L2 production support responsible for analyzing and fixing production bugs
- Prepare System Use cases and detailed technical documents for implementing business rules in JRules
- Design the rule-flow framework in JRules for VISA card processing business requirements
- Develop Unit test cases for Rules in Spring Framework
- Mentor new resources for Java and JRules component development
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I earnestly look forward to put my knowledge and work experience into practice. I will contact you in following days for confirming that you have received my resume. Please contact me for any questions that you might have. Thanks a lot for your consideration.