Sample Cover letter for Java Programmer
You need to understand the format of writing cover letter as if you are not clear with it then there are chances of creating some great blunders. This sample cover letter for Java Programmer would help you to create good impression in the mind of employer.
(Write your name and address)
895 Fairmont Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2743 Drummond Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Vacancies are limited and that to something which Diebold Incorporated is providing is truly great not mainly because of Java Programmer post but because of the working environment which they provide. Kansas City the location of the company is also standard and I am thankful to the Jobing.com for providing such valuable information.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for managing a team of 10 developer by distributing work packets among team members.
- Responsible for Requirement gathering, project estimation, project planning and mentoring of team members
- Designed the architecture framework using MVC Architecture, Spring, Hibernate
- Developed the data loader program in Java to migrate the data from LMS system to GCO University.
- Integration of Velocity templates for web tier, Log4J for logging and Spring Security for Personalisation.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
There are few things mentioned in this letter which completely does not define my persona and ability to work. To know more about my passion for work, face to face meeting is essential. Hope to meet you soon. Let me know the details of interview and my contact details are mentioned here.