Sample Cover letter for Job Recruiter
Understand the way of writing cover letter for Job Recruiter by viewing the sample letter mentioned below. Good English, good format and good content are the three important factors which must be there in your letter.
(Write your name and address)
1779 Shingleton Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
The Bear Stearns Companies Inc.
3009 Joanne Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I read about the job opening from JobFox.com , and I am very excited to apply for the position of Job Recruiter . I have the privilege to work in this field for last few years. I would bring in my valuable work experience and job skills by joining your company at this Job Recruiter .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools.
- Evaluate candidates’ strengths compared with clients’ requirements by, for example, evaluating, screening, and interviewing the candidate.
- Negotiate pay rates and other terms and conditions of engagement with candidates, and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
- Complete necessary pre-engagement processes including reference checks.
- Work with Business Development Managers to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, and to assess clients’ staffing requirements.
- Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive and diverse environment.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am looking forward to join your company where I can make major contributions leading to growth to company and personal growth. Please inform me about the possibility of arranging the interview for me. I will call you in next few days to confirm the interview details.