Sample Cover letter for Junior Accountant
It is definitely important to prepare eye catchy resume but along with it do not neglect the importance of cover letter for Junior Accountant. Cover letter play very important role in determining your working status so far and this sample letter would assist you in best possible way.
(Write your name and address)
3276 Rainbow Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
4792 Franklee Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am writing in reply to the classified ad in Jobing.com seeking to fill the position of Junior Accountant for your office at Youngstown . I understand the work profile and I have experience in the relevant field. I am sure I would be make good contribution to Southern Company in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Full responsibility for recording debtors and creditors in all ledgers;
- Assist in maintaining integrity of general ledger- posting journals, performing creditors and debtors control accounts reconciliations (incl. Employee Loan accounts reconciliation, Assist Treasury Department with bank receipts and payments transactions input (incl. allocation of amounts received/paid, coding, recording intercompany transactions;), regular reconciliations of bank accounts;
- Ad hoc reporting/analysis ensuring timeliness, accuracy, relevance and good presenting;
- Analysis of expenses, credit cards, Petty Cash& Employee Loan Accounts;
- Assist in maintenance of accounting software system to improve performance and adapt to a modified requirements.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please inform me if you need any further information related to my qualifications and work experience. You can also contact me via phone number and email which is mentioned in my resume. I would like to thank you for your efforts in this matter.