Sample Cover letter for Junior Recruiter
Cover letter speaks on your behalf with employer and so it is important to make it content oriented. There is lot of competition for Junior Recruiter and so it is essential to be prepared from your side before going for an interview.
(Write your name and address)
2480 Cecil Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
1943 Atha Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
An advert in the Net-Temps.com mentions that you are looking for a Junior Recruiter position for your office at Chicago . I would like to apply as my unique combination of innovative abilities, and work experience allows me to become an ideal person to function at this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- As a recruiter my main duty was to supply clients with perfect candidates that could help them achieve their business goals and strategies.
- This meant that I had to be in constant communication with the client to understand exactly what their needs were. I had to research the marketplace to understand where to source perfect candidates from and I then had to facilitate negotiations between the client and the candidate.
- As an assistant consultant I helped Alliants’ consultants in offering clients unique solutions to help them achieve their strategic growth objectives and short- term tactical issues.
- As the work often involved complete business transformation and process improvement I often communicated with senior managers and executives to advise them on how to approach and improve their business operations.
- The skills that I developed in this role included my communicational ability across a diverse range of people all with varied interests, from candidates looking for jobs to senior managers at global organisations.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I look forward to discuss the skills, qualification and experience in details with you. I hope you would consider my resume and call me for an interview. I will wait for your call. You can contact me at above telephone number or also send me e-mail at email address mentioned in my resume.