Sample Cover letter for Kindergarten Teacher
View this template of cover letter for Kindergarten Teacher in order to prepare the attractive letter. There are many things which your letter should posses like your skills, ability to work, work experience, education qualification, etc.
(Write your name and address)
2387 State Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Eastman Kodak Company
2504 Bedford Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am interested in Kindergarten Teacher position available in your company. I have a genuine interest in the relevant industry and I have developed the working knowledge of various areas related to the job opening. Please find my enclosed resume with this letter.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Combining play and interactive activities with an increasing focus on early academic learning, including numbers and an awareness of science and nature.
- Playing and organising a range of individual and group activities, including role play, movement, dance, singing, games, arts and nature activities.
- Communicating effectively with parents about their children’s development.
- Using creative and practical skills to prepare inspiring learning materials.
- Planning the indoor and outdoor environment to provide a positive and safe learning environment.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I hope to begin my career in a vibrant and growth oriented environment where I can enhance my skills. I look forward to further explore the available opportunities at $company. I will contact you next week to see if you can arrange for an interview.