Sample Cover letter for Kitchen Manager
Why is it important to write good cover letter? Basically it creates good impression in the mind of reader and can help in marking yourself different from other candidates. There is lot of competition for Kitchen Manager and to strive in such competition you need to start with good cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
4067 Cantebury Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Weatherford International Inc
1085 State Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
With the recommendation of friend and advertisement placed by you in YAHOO! HotJobs I came to know about vacancy for Kitchen Manager . I would like to keep my working abilities in front of you people if got a chance. Weatherford International Inc in New York is known for its value added work and I am looking forward to be part of it.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- During my time here I was a key holder and my duties included opening the pub,
- accepting deliveries, ordering stock and carrying out stock checks, inputting data on to the
- system, dealing with complaints, cooking food to order, waitressing and serving customers
- I have learnt to deal with intoxicated members of the public in a professional
- manner, and can work well under pressure.
- I am used to working unsociable hours and shift work-Reason for leaving : ready for a new challenge.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
It is my heartiest thanks for spending quality time in viewing my cover letter and resume. In case there is requirement of more detail related to this job then get in touch with me on the mentioned email address and contact number.