Sample Cover letter for Kronos Systems Administrator
Write your cover letter for Kronos Systems Administrator on your own. No it is not at all a difficult job as all you need to do is mention your skills and experience in a decent manner. Further if you review the sample of cover letter then you might get answers to all your queries.
(Write your name and address)
2120 Twin Oaks Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2475 Elk Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I read in the Net-Temps.com of your need for a Kronos Systems Administrator for your office at Grand Rapids . I would be glad to be part of Broadwing, Inc. and I believe that I have the necessary credentials for the job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Project management and consulting experience in implementation of Kronos products for Time and Attendance and Scheduling for all global to achieve strong bottom line results – removing process redundancies and improved efficiency
- Working closely with PMO and QA teams to ensure project compliance and audit requirements are met and adhered based on corporate and business guidelines.
- Project Management for SAP HR and Payroll solution to Kronos integration for payroll information processing for all country office implementations.
- Performed gap analysis and identify areas of business process changes. Establish and strategise for change management / business process reengineering.
- Implemented work force solutions for New Zealand and Hong Kong providing significant productivity in removing manual and redundant processes.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am eagerly looking forward to this opportunity for working with your company. I firmly believe that I am suitable candidate for this job. I appreciate your time in order to review your profile. You can contact me for any details required.