Sample Cover letter for LAN Administrator
Why is it important to write good cover letter? Basically it creates good impression in the mind of reader and can help in marking yourself different from other candidates. There is lot of competition for LAN Administrator and to strive in such competition you need to start with good cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
891 Lowndes Hill Park Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Armstrong Holdings, Inc.
1625 Nixon Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
An advert in the Monster.com mentions that you are looking for a LAN Administrator position for your office at Los Angeles . I would like to apply as my unique combination of innovative abilities, and work experience allows me to become an ideal person to function at this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Create, transfer, modify and remove / disable NDS accounts within UA and Live environments using Console One and Active Directory.
- Assign group memberships and security equivalence appropriate to user requirements and build of PC/Laptop used.
- Enable proxy access to accounts on request, subject to an agreed authorisation process.
- Provide assistance to engineers working on director accounts to resolve issues promptly.
- Liaise with 3rd Line staff to resolve (back end) issues this includes tweaking scripts for containers to enable devices to groups.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I welcome the opportunity to discuss my skills and abilities. I appreciate your consideration in this regards. I would look forward to meet you soon. You can reach me via phone and email anytime.