Sample Cover letter for Landscape Architect
You need to understand the format of writing cover letter as if you are not clear with it then there are chances of creating some great blunders. This sample cover letter for Landscape Architect would help you to create good impression in the mind of employer.
(Write your name and address)
718 Jerome Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
TMP Worldwide Inc
2187 Masonic Hill Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As I indicated in our conversation yesterday, I would like to apply for Landscape Architect at Lyford advertised in JobFox.com . I have the required qualifications and work experience needed for the job and I believe I could make a valuable contribution to TMP Worldwide Inc in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Working on series of new housing development, regeneration projects and mitigation strategies
- Create outputs maps from the Natural England workshops to show the new opportunities to improve Green Infrastructure of West of England
- Create landscape design and construction drawings
- Prepare planting proposals and schedules
- Park management and maintenance plan
- Multidisciplinary teamwork (ecologist, engineers, architect)
- Liaising with contractors and clients
- Attendance to public meetings and consultations
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Success and hard work go hand in hand. I can ensure my complete hard work and owe my knowledge for the prosperity of the company. Thank you for lending your valuable time and reading my cover letter.