Sample Cover letter for Law Student
Understand the way of writing cover letter for Law Student by viewing the sample letter mentioned below. Good English, good format and good content are the three important factors which must be there in your letter.
(Write your name and address)
1223 Stiles Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
1181 Bombardier Way
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am applying for the Law Student position mentioned in the classified ad in JobFox.com .I am working at this position and possess many years of work experience. I believe that my work profile and responsibilities are similar to the position you have advertised. I believe my skills matches with the job requirements well.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- The project involves groups of students delivering interactive sessions to schools, colleges and other community groups on legal rights and responsibilities,
- giving taster sessions on life as a lawyer.
- I currently work with the Immigration Advisory Service (IAS) obtaining three roles; Legal Research gathering specific legal research on particular countries.
- Drop in Reception where I help with people in need of advice attend
- (without appointments) and Drop in Assistance which is aiding clients in filling out forms or helping case workers with administrative tasks.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
It is my heartiest thanks for spending quality time in viewing my cover letter and resume. In case there is requirement of more detail related to this job then get in touch with me on the mentioned email address and contact number.