Sample Cover letter for Lawyer
Want to sell yourself to company by work commitment? Take first step by writing effective cover letter which describes you in whole personally as well as professionally. On the basis of letter employer will determine your eligibility for Lawyer.
(Write your name and address)
2974 Jenna Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Sonoco Products Co.
3638 Brannon Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned of opportunity available with Sonoco Products Co. for the position of Lawyer at Cincinnati . If you are looking for a capable, and team-oriented person with a dynamic attitude then you should review my enclosed resume.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Conducted legal research of various ERISA statutes, case law and legal periodicals
- Assisted supervising attorney in drafting briefs regarding employee health benefits
- Provided attorney with lead recommendations on plaintiffs´ strongest legal arguments
- Prepared memorandums, demand letters, interrogatories and request for admissions
- Conducted legal research for conservatorships, MLB representation, and landlord-tenant matters
- Participated in client meetings; researched and compiled relevant case law and information
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would welcome the opportunity to assure you how my education and experiences will be useful for your company. I will contact you next week over the phone to discuss about the options of arranging an interview.