Sample Cover letter for Legal Assistant
There are many employers who tend to eliminate candidate if the cover letter is improper. So make sure that the cover letter prepared by you is accurate. If you do not have idea about dos and don’ts of letter for Legal Assistant then view the sample of the letter mentioned below.
(Write your name and address)
1469 Heron Way
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Penn Traffic Co.
432 Watson Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Working as Legal Assistant is what I am expert at and would like to showcase my expertise at Penn Traffic Co.. I was honored to know about the vacancy from CollegeRecruiter and the Portland place mentioned in also convenient for me.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- This was a very challenging role, involving lots of phone work, dealing with banks, clients and brokers at a time they found particularly stressful and often required my counselling skills.
- I used a complex in-house system, input data and see the whole remortgage process through from start to finish, which involved much use of email and crucial paperwork.
- Highly responsible; for example, it includes checking ID and Deeds for title, receiving and recording information including financial, which must be accurate as even one mistake would be costly.
- I am familiar wYE sheets, use of Microsoft Office and most general office admin.
- The company downsized & I had to lay off staff, counsel them, and when the company went into liquidation I completed office closure.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am enclosing my resume for your consideration and review. I appreciate the opportunity to discuss my profile with you in detail. In case you have any questions, you can reach me at my phone number or e-mail me at email address mentioned in my resume.