Sample Cover letter for Legal Attorney
Cover letter speaks on your behalf with employer and so it is important to make it content oriented. There is lot of competition for Legal Attorney and so it is essential to be prepared from your side before going for an interview.
(Write your name and address)
4455 Hardesty Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3945 White Oak Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Please consider my resume for the position of Legal Attorney for your office at Albany . I am working at a position with work profile and responsibilities similar to the position you have advertised. I believe I would be a valuable addition to Nortek Inc in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Undertaking complex law reform assignments and projects to achieve the statutory objective of the Commission to eliminate archaic laws and to introduce legislation that is modern and capable of meeting the needs of a changing society, including analysing policy and making recommendations based on research outcomes;
- Developing and maintaining positive support networks with relevant stakeholders as appropriate (e.g. government departments, key partners with particular specialties).
- This includes preparing briefings, arranging meetings, drafting agenda as appropriate, thereby establishing a basis for keeping in touch and communicating effectively;
- Preparation of legal opinions, working papers, consultation papers, reports and other material relating to the evaluation of the viability of reforms undertaken in other jurisdictions, against the local,
- political and socio-economic climate of Trinidad and Tobago, with a view to forming the basis for legislation;
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am looking forward to your reply regarding my credentials. Please contact me anytime through phone or email for any discussion regarding the interview arrangements. I would like to thank you for your consideration in this case.