Sample Cover letter for Legal
Common mistake done by job seekers while applying for Legal are that they pay more attention on reviving resume rather than cover letter. Resume plays vital role but cover letter is not far behind as it will assist you in becoming eligible for interview.
(Write your name and address)
1046 Crim Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Shopko Stores Inc
3897 Ryder Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
There may be many candidates in competition for Legal and I am one among them but can assure of putting complete hard work. Shopko Stores Inc is well known name in market and its Dayton is also quiet convenient to travel. Source giving information about job profile matches accurately with my working experience.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Used redundancy through employer’s liquidation as an opportunity to start new career.
- Acquired more office and telephone skills than required in previous employment by working in small but busy office.
- Dealing with clients enquiries on the phone.
- Opening new clients, new cases and recording time spent and money into company management system.
- Working as firm’s representative at Crown Court by attending with clients and their instructed barristers.
- Acquired people skills needed for dealing with clients both in and outside of the office.
- Legal knowledge in all aspects of criminal law.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I hope you will consider my resume and arrange for the interview. I am looking forward to positive reply from your end. I would like to thank you for your time and consideration.