Sample Cover letter for Library Assistant
Good cover letter can make your career whereas bad cover letter can spoil it. Take care of the details that you mention in your letter for Library Assistant as if they are not accurate then it might create problems in interview.
(Write your name and address)
3192 Fancher Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Cox Communications Inc.
708 Poplar Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
$position is what I am looking for since long time as it perfectly matches with my educational qualification. When hear about vacancy in Cox Communications Inc. at Cleburne via JobCentral.com , I immediately thought of applying for it.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Assisted potential students age 16 and older who were interested in building their reading skills; fielded phone calls and greeted walk-ins, asking them questions to complete intake paperwork.
- Arranged assessment testing to evaluate reading level and comprehension ability, coordinating time and location between student and test administrator.
- Collaborated with tutor coordinator to develop PowerPoint presentations and handouts for monthly tutor orientations.
- Organized paperwork such as tutors’ reports and managed library that made resources and materials available for tutors.
- Handled administrative responsibilities such as filing, correspondence, and mailings.
- Edited and proofread projects such as cookbook developed by students and tutors as writing exercise; used Publisher for desktop publishing of book.
- Created forms to track library materials more efficiently and sorted computer files logically for easier access.
- Reorganized filing system, cleaning up haphazard files following transition between student coordinators.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am looking forward to your reply regarding my credentials. Please contact me anytime through phone or email for any discussion regarding the interview arrangements. I would like to thank you for your consideration in this case.