Sample Cover letter for Library Director
Modification of cover letter can be done depending o your qualification and experience. But it is important to know some of the basics while writing letter for Library Director. The sample letter given below will make your difficulties easy to solve.
(Write your name and address)
4511 Neuport Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
L-3 Communications Holdings Inc.
2219 Settlers Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Knowing about the vacancy at L-3 Communications Holdings Inc. situated in Norcross I was thrilled as this is the job for which I was waiting since years. From YAHOO! HotJobs I got details about the vacancy for Library Director and am eagerly waiting to be part of this firm.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- international project, coordinated from Florida International University (Miami, Florida) with partners across the Caribbean basin.
- Major partners include CARICOM, Dominican Republic, Florida, Guyana, Haiti, Venezuela, U.S. Virgin Islands. Funding comes from the governments of participating institutions, principally from the United States Department of Education.
- Major funding was granted in 2006 October. Planning began in 2004 July.
- Supplemental funding comes from the U.S. Department of State and its Embassy in Haiti, as well as from newspaper publishers and partnered institutions.
- dLOC technologies are based at the University of Florida (Gainesville, Florida). Reason for leaving position: Relocation to as a trailing partner.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please consider my enclosed resume. I have mentioned work skills and education details along with finished projects. If you would like to know more about my profile, please contact me anytime on my phone number or e-mail me. You can find my contact details on my resume. Thanks a lot for your time and consideration.