Sample Cover letter for Licensed Practical Nurse
While carrying on job hunting campaign, see to it that you are ready with attractive cover letter along with resume as this is vital part of passing for interview purpose. Some of the jobs like Licensed Practical Nurse require you to be quiet alert as there is chance of facing huge amount of competition.
(Write your name and address)
2644 Wescam Court
(Write Employer’s name and address)
1656 Meadowcrest Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Was looking for strong job profile where I can prove my skills in an appropriate way and when I heard about vacancy for Licensed Practical Nurse in TruServ Corporation in Reno, I was thrilled. To make me aware about this opportunity I would like to thanks CollegeRecruiter .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Work with designated case managers or social workers to develop and monitor care plans.
- Complete progress reports
- Perform social tasks that support and sustain independent living
- Assess home environment to identify safety issues to prevent falls or other harm that would jeopardize independent living.
- Plan and organize daily activities in concert with prescribed care plan.
- Perform service tasks that support and sustain the caregiver
- Participate in caregiver support groups
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Whatever may be the situation, I have that ability to deal with it and I am not boosting about myself but this is what I have learnt in my previous job. It’s a pleasure for me that you devoted some time and viewed my letter.