Sample Cover letter for Lifeguard
What to say in cover letter? You will find answer to this question in the below mentioned sample of cover letter for Lifeguard. Apart from this you need to make out, how to write cover letter? Appearance and content are two things which can make your letter marvelous.
(Write your name and address)
3195 Masonic Hill Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
88 Mulberry Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Dedication and confidence are the two things which every job demands and keeping that in mind I think I can perfectly meet with your job requirements for Lifeguard post which I came to know via JobFox.com . Tribune Company in Greenbrier is known for punctual work in market and so I m keen to learn some great business ethics.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- My roles predominantly started as a volunteer role helping with swimming lessons for children and persons with disabilities.
- I found I was able to relate greatly with others and quickly excelled, wanting to push myself further I signed up for the lifeguarding exam and became a full time member of the team.
- The role holds a great amount of pressure and thinking on my feet was a necessity.
- I was able to learn new skills and deal with different challenges.
- I left my position holding the role of lifeguard Manager.
- My role varied from small private works to large scale schools and commercial buildings.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please consider my resume enclosed. I am looking forward to explore the available opportunity at your company. I will get in touch with you next week to confirm that if we can arrange an interview.