Sample Cover letter for Lift Driver
In order to acquire post of Lift Driver you need to prepare eye catchy cover letter along with your resume. Writing content oriented cover letter can assist in creating good impression in the mind of employers.
(Write your name and address)
4807 Lynn Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Apartment Investment and Management Company
2944 Big Indian
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As per the recommendation from the mutual acquaintance in regards to the Lift Driver position available with Apartment Investment and Management Company , I would like to forward my resume. Please consider my enclosed resume. I have the necessary work experience and education required for the job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I would have to brick the kiln up then seal it once full.
- I also learnt to work in hot conditions of up to 50 degrees.
- Whilst working here I have gained certificates to operate a fort-lift, a -cat and a digger.
- I have also gained skills in team work and communication as the process of bricks requires you to communicate with each other so the job is done effectively.
- I have gained extensive knowledge in the making of bricks, learnig to stack them effectively and also taught to make larger more difficult bricks e.g patterned.
- Over the years, I have gradually worked my way round the yard and therefore have learned every activity in the works, these ranged from clamping bricks (sorting and bagging),
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Success and hard work go hand in hand. I can ensure my complete hard work and owe my knowledge for the prosperity of the company. Thank you for lending your valuable time and reading my cover letter.