Sample Cover letter for Limousine Driver
Employers needs talented candidate not only on paper but off paper as well. So while writing cover letter for Limousine Driver, see to it that things you mention are realistic. Make sure that your quality work would speak out your ability in letter.
(Write your name and address)
2001 Lindale Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Trigon Healthcare Inc.
1167 James Martin Circle
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
From CollegeRecruiter I learned about the vacancy for Limousine Driver in Trigon Healthcare Inc. at location. This is completely my line of interest and my educational background perfectly matches with your job requirements.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for driving limousine to transport the members of family.
- Built excellent customer relationships.
- Helped passengers to enter and exit the vehicle and to set their language at proper place.
- Use communication through telephone, radio and computer to exchange and receive the request of passengers.
- Keep records of name, taxi identification, date information and trip information such as place of pick up-drop, time and fee for the trip.
- Responsible for pick up of some regular and particular customer in scheduled time.
- Responsible for collecting fares from passengers.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
My main objective is to provide you with excellent work and you can get in touch with me for more details related to my working experience and educational background. By meeting you I want to show you my enthusiasm and dedication towards work.