Sample Cover letter for Line Cook
Reader’s eye will first fall on the cover letter before resume and so it is essential to have professional cover letter. Some of the people make good pre preparation but they do mistake of neglecting cover letter. Have a glance at the format mentioned below in order to understand what is to be written and what not while applying for Line Cook.
(Write your name and address)
4091 Andell Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Pitney Bowes Inc.
3283 Havanna Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As per the recommendation from the mutual acquaintance in regards to the Line Cook position available with Pitney Bowes Inc. , I would like to forward my resume. Please consider my enclosed resume. I have the necessary work experience and education required for the job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for the collection and distribution of the ships´ laundry linen.
- Collaborated with military and civilian personnel to ensure proper delivery of laundry supplies.
- Conducted inventory of medical supplies, stocked and restocked vending machines.
- Supervised and delegated responsibilities to naval kitchen crew.
- Cooked and prepared Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner meals for naval crew for 500 -5,000 service soldiers.
- Ensured and execcuted food-handling regulations as per Naval Policy and Procedures guidelines.
- Trained, coached and mentored subordinates morale to ensure healthy team building.
- Conducted galley inspection to ensure safety work protocols.
- Monitored food service temperatures to ensure food temperature safety.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I hope to join your company where I can enhance my skills in a vibrant and growth oriented environment. I will contact you soon for arranging the interview and employment opportunities. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.