Sample Cover letter for Loan Administrator
Good cover letter can make your career whereas bad cover letter can spoil it. Take care of the details that you mention in your letter for Loan Administrator as if they are not accurate then it might create problems in interview.
(Write your name and address)
3629 Roosevelt Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I read about the job opening from Monster.com , and I am very excited to apply for the position of Loan Administrator . I have the privilege to work in this field for last few years. I would bring in my valuable work experience and job skills by joining your company at this Loan Administrator .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Based in the mortgage redemptions department working on behalf of 8 mortgage lenders
- Allocating work between the team of between 3-6 people and managing productivity in line with agreed SLA checking and authorising redemption statements to be sent out to third party agents and borrowers
- Calculating and allocating redemption payments to borrower accounts general cash allocation within sub accounts on individual borrower accounts
- Authorising the release of discharge documents and closing accounts
- Negotiating and authorising shortfalls on repossessed cases
- Logging post on a daily basis and categorising work
- Quality checking work
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I look forward to discuss with you regarding the opening for your office. I will call you next week to clear any doubts and answer any questions that you might have. You can contact me anytime for any clarifications required. I would like to thanks a lot for your time and consideration.