Sample Cover letter for Maintenance Management
View this template of cover letter for Maintenance Management in order to prepare the attractive letter. There are many things which your letter should posses like your skills, ability to work, work experience, education qualification, etc.
(Write your name and address)
4435 Cody Ridge Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
4222 Meadowbrook Mall Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
From the JobFox.com , I learned about your need for Maintenance Management at Englewood . I am very interested in this position with Wakenhut Corporation, and believe that my education and employment background are appropriate for the position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Driving the Maintenance Department towards a ZERO Breakdown target.
- Develop and implement systems of control.
- Ownership and management of the WCM PM (Planned Maintenance) Pillar.
- Identifying and managing continuous improvement deployments.
- Development of TBM (Time Based Maintenance) and CBM (Condition Based Maintenance) systems.
- Development of a MEM (Maintenance Effectiveness Matrix) system.
- Coaching the team to use effective root cause analysis tools.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Looking forward to get in touch with you so that we can have an interview session. This will give you basic idea about my talent and style of working. I am sure you won’t get disappointed. Thank you for putting in your time and effort.