Sample Cover letter for Maintenance Mechanic
Employers needs talented candidate not only on paper but off paper as well. So while writing cover letter for Maintenance Mechanic, see to it that things you mention are realistic. Make sure that your quality work would speak out your ability in letter.
(Write your name and address)
1982 Jacobs Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Southwest Airlines Co
3458 Eden Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am interested in Maintenance Mechanic position available in your company. I have a genuine interest in the relevant industry and I have developed the working knowledge of various areas related to the job opening. Please find my enclosed resume with this letter.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Provide a quality Multi Skilled Maintenance service in a commercial environment Supply written quotes and estimates for larger works
- Supply written quotes and estimates for larger works
- Provide Schedules of work to meet achievable deadlines
- Chair quarterly update meetings with both Staff and Clients
- Liaise with Clients and Contractors to ensure and maintain quality control of workmanship
- Recruit and develop a team of directly employed skilled trades
- Drive the P&L towards ever increasing targets
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
By getting in touch with you I would like to discuss details of work and common interest to prosper in life. Kindly spend you precious time with me in order to make out skills possessed by me and to discuss the work issue.