Sample Cover letter for Maintenance Worker
It is essential to understand the importance of cover letter for Maintenance Worker in order to stand yourself different from other candidates. These days writing cover letter are in fashion and people writing attractive letter are successfully getting good job.
(Write your name and address)
4198 Gandy Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
506 Loving Acres Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I have gone through the job advert in the Monster.com regarding the opportunity available with Steelcase Inc for the position of Maintenance Worker . My previous work experiences and educational background prepares me well in order to perform the duties required.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for daily cutting of sports fields and local public parks along with preservation of hedges and boundaries using hand power tools or sit on mower
- In charge of scarifying, cutting and preparing cricket square throughout season and assisting in preparing and cutting of bowling greens
- Maintenance of edges around walks, flower beds, walls and playing fields utilizing trimming tools available
- Accountable for spraying lawns, trees and shrubs with fertilizers and insecticides by undertaking weed control spraying to communal areas.
- Litter picking and collecting of leaves/grass cuttings reusing as compost on project planting schemes as much as possible.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I think this is the perfect place to take up new challenges and invite opportunities. For more details related to my education and experience you can get arrange an interview session with me.